Being aware of the high degree of complexity of Bankruptcy Law, as well as the responsibilities attributed to the parties involved in each procedure, it is of a vital importance to offer a 360-degree legal counsel in all the aspects associated to this matter.
With the purpose to offer the maximum guarantees in the development of a bankruptcy filing procedure, we assist the client in all the stages of the process, procuring the optimum legal coverage in each case. Our services in bankruptcy matters include:
- Legal assistance to companies in crisis.
- Representation in the start of the negotiations with creditors.
- Preparation of the voluntary bankruptcy claim file.
- Participation in negotiation process for the advanced proposal for an accord.
- Preparation of the liquidation plan (either ordinary or advanced).
- Defence and representation of the reintegration actions promoted by the bankruptcy administrators or any of the creditors.
- Intervention and legal counsel in all the incidents occurred during the bankruptcy process: over contract resolution, credit claims, administration reports.
- Legal management of the bankrupt client in cases of guilty bankruptcy.
- Legal assistance to the creditors of third companies filing for bankruptcy.
- Preparation of the documentation for a necessary filing claim.
- Coordination of reintegration operations.
- Negotiation with the rest of the creditors and the debtor for the signature of an agreement.
- Participation in the classification section.
- Intervention as Bankruptcy Managers.
DJV-EA ABOGADOS is born from the merger between the firms DJV ABOGADOS and DESPACHO JURÍDICO ESTRADA-AZCONA, with over 40 years of experience in the legal practice, endorsing our prestige and consolidating our leading position as a referent in the field of Corporate Law in Spain.
C/ Velázquez 75,
28006 Madrid (España)
(+34) 91 576 44 64